How to read the One-Day scoreboard:
• Top row is regular points, bottom row is money points.
• For each row, if a number > 0 appears in the cell, then that question was answered correctly.
• If the cell is bold green, then the player receives that number of points (for the top row, every
correct answer will be green; for the bottom, the green ones are the ones the player designated as Money
• All correct answers are worth 15 points (top row); all questions designated as Money Questions are worth
the percentage of players who answered incorrectly (bottom row).
• The Total is the sum of all green numbers.